Pages

Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials. ~Meryl Streep

Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease. ~Lisa Alther

Now, as always, the most automated appliance in a household is the mother. ~Beverly Jones

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Blog....New Life

I really enjoyed doing the blogs for BB and for BG. Our family is now complete. Doing two separate blogs does not make sense. I have decided to do one called "Mommy Mayhem." The title very accurately describes how I am feeling most of the time! I adore being a Mommy. I waited a long time to become one. But....we do all have THOSE days sometimes!

I have always loved writing. I do realize, though, that people are busy and may not care to read about my every thought! That is fine with me. Just doing the blog will be fun and keep my brain functioning. Sometimes it is nice to focus on things other than the laundry and the next meal.

So, please join me if you care to. I have a lot to tackle in my life as Mommy to two toddlers. We are still all getting used to being a family of four. Things are really new and different around our house. On this blog I will talk about things that are important to me and my family, such as adoption, infertility, Korea, learning about nutrition, books, child development, and...(dare I admit it!) WEIGHT LOSS! Time to go public with my struggles to be a healthy person. Of course, I will also talk endlessly about my two adorable children and husband.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea to merge both blogs into this one to reflect where you are now as a family! I, for one, will never tire of reading about your life, thoughts and insights. I look forward to your posts...happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your blog Kelly! Makes me feel a little closer to home. Give my Nephew and Niece a hug from me!
    --Josh Weishaar

    ReplyDelete